Dr. Pearce received his Bachelor of Science degree in microbiology in 1979 and graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry in 1983. Dedication to excellence and service to patients have been his fundamental goals since beginning private practice over 30 years ago.
Dr. Pearce has remained devoted to the pursuit of relevant, exceptional continuing education and became an accredited member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry in May of 2014. Only 12 Michigan dentists and 277 dentists nationwide have achieved this level of expertise.
Dr. Pearce is also a Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry and has completed training at the following institutions:
- Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Dawson Center for the Advancement of Dentistry
- Schuster Center for Professional Development
- Center for Esthetic Excellence
- LSU Continuum for Advanced Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry